- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Interest compounded daily and paid quarterly
- Earned interest is tiered for balances as follows:
- $3 monthly service charge ($9 quarterly) if a minimum daily balance is not maintained
- Monthly service charge is waived when you maintain a $500 account / $10,000 combined average daily balance
- $15 excessive withdrawal fee*
- Unlimited deposits; withdrawals/transfers to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone or computer transfer or by check, draft, debit card or similar order are limited to six per calendar month (1)
- Link this account for Overdraft Protection to your River City Bank checking account.
- Quarterly account statements
Open an account
Account terms and conditions disclosure
(1) Important Notice: Federal regulation and our deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account. There is a $15 fee for each preauthorized withdrawal or transfer in excess of these limits. If withdrawal limitations are exceeded three times in 12 cycles, the account will be closed or converted to a checking account.
* See our Your Deposit Accounts brochure for other terms and conditions applicable to our accounts. Also refer to our Schedule of Miscellaneous Fees and Service Charges Disclosure Statement for additional information about other activity fees and service charges that may apply to our checking products.