- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- All funds should come from non-River City Bank sources
- Interest is compounded daily and paid to your account quarterly
- Earned interest is tiered for balances as follows:
- $10 per quarter maintenance fee is waived when you maintain a $2,500 average daily balance
- $15 excessive withdrawal fee. If closed before interest is credited, the accrued interest is forfeited(*)(1)
- Unlimited deposits; limited withdrawals/transfers to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone or computer transfer or by check, draft, debit card or similar order are limited to six per calendar month(1)
- Quarterly Account Statements
Open an account
Account terms and conditions disclosure
(1) Important Notice: Federal regulation and our deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account. There is a $15 fee for each preauthorized withdrawal or transfer in excess of these limits. If withdrawal limitations are exceeded three times in 12 cycles, the account will be closed or converted to a checking account.
*Service charges, fees and terms of agreements are subject to change at any time. For a complete list of fees and service charges, please see Schedule of Miscellaneous Fees and Service Charges and Your Deposit Accounts Disclosure.